GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT
1. The Client is of the opinion that the Service Provider has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide service to the Client
2. The Service Provider is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Service Provider (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage the Service Provider to provide the Client with services (the “Services”) consisting of account recovering, sales consultation and sales development on Amazon marketplace on the basis of the information the Client provides including any communication between the Client and Amazon.
WHAT THE SERVICE PROVIDER WILL DO
2. The Service Provider will prepare and deliver service as soon as possible based on the accuracy of the information provided by the Client.
3. The Service Provider will issue the Client with instructions on how to deal with Amazon. It is the Client’s responsibility to follow any instructions provided by the Service Provider.
WHAT THE SERVICE PROVIDER WILL NOT DO
4. The Service Provider cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against the Client as a result of fraudulent or incorrect information provided by the Client.
5. The Service Provider provides no guarantee against future suspensions on the Client’s Amazon Account.
WHAT THE CLIENT MUST DO
6. The Client may be required to provide certain information about the Client (such as identifying information, contact details, etc.) as part of the customer intake process, or as part of the Client’s ability to use the services provided by the Service Provider. The Client agrees that all information provided is accurate, correct, up to date in good-faith.
7. The Client is solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that the Client may directly or indirectly incur and or suffer due to services provided by the Service Provider.
8. The Client must provide the Service Provider with any information needed for the service the Client orders. The Service Provider will rely on all the information the Client provides to the Service Provider being full, true and accurate and the Service Provider will not be responsible to the Client for any issues to the extent they arise from that not being the case.
9. Throughout the Service, the Client must provide reasonable co-operation to the Service Provider to allow the Service Provider to provide services to the Client and reply as soon as the Client can to the Service Provider’s reasonable requests for assistance.
WHAT THE CLIENT MUST NOT DO
10. Use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If the Client is an international user, the Client agrees to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
11. The Client shall not, without the prior written approval of the Service Provider, share any information received from the Service Provider, including, but not limited to all communications, advice, instructions, and the appeal letter, in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Service Provider.
12. The Client is responsible for not publishing, copying, or otherwise disclosing to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of the Service Provider, any communications, advice, instructions and appeal letter.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
13. The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely until terminated as provided in this Agreement.
14. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Service Provider will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
SERVICE FEES AND PAYMENTS
15. The Client is responsible to pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with the services to be provided by the Service Provider per project agreed. Each project has its own costs and the Service Provider agrees to inform the Client what are the costs involved when setting the quotation and the Client agrees to pay the total amount before the project is delivered.
16. Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
17. The Service Provider agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Service Provider has obtained, except as authorized by the Client. This obligation will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
18. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Service Provider under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Service Provider.
19. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Service Provider is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Service Provider and the Client acknowledges that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
20. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
21. The Service Provider may change these Terms of Service at any time by posting the amended terms on this Site. It is the Client’s responsibility to review periodically for changes. The Client’s continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute the Client’s acknowledgment and agreement of the changes.
22. The Service Provider offers non-tangible irrevocable goods and therefore do not issue refunds once:
- the service has been delivered.
- the Client has created and sent the own correspondence to Amazon after hiring The Service Provider as it disrupts the service provided.
- the Client has engaged in any activity that disrupts or interferes with The Service Provider’s services, including contracting other services as it disrupts the service provided.
- the Client’s Amazon account health or metrics are the reason for the Client’s denial and/or the ability to submit an application.
As a customer, the Client is responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any service by the Service Provider. However, should the Service Provider determines that a refund is due, said refund will be issued via PayPal and therefore will be subject to the refund and funds availability policies of PayPal.
23. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
24. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.